[pmwiki-users] Custom buttons in Site.EditForm

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Thu Jul 26 02:29:40 CDT 2007

>From: Ian MacGregor <lists at imacgregor.com>
>Subject: [pmwiki-users] Custom buttons in Site.EditForm
>To: "pmwiki-users" <pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
>
>I ran across a way to have custom buttons and layouts in Site.EditForm
and I
>wanted to let people know about this nice recipe. The recipe is at
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GuiEdit and I have followed this to

>create a beautiful layout in my edit form.

Thanks for providing that tip. I've now made my GUI a lot nicer but have
run into an odd problem:

I have two additional buttons at the end of my second row of toolbars:
italic and bold.

My toolbar is shown here:
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1690/20070726102450nw7.jpg

I have no idea where these two buttons are appearing from! They're not
in my config.php file but still they appear!

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).