[pmwiki-users] help with Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 13:49:43 CDT 2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 1:56:09 PM, Ujaval Gandhi wrote:

> I am a newbie to Fox and having trouble with 'delete' features. I set the
> permissions on the local.config and Site.FoxConfig. But still not able to
> delete any of the posts.

> Here's the sample installation:
> http://eatpotato.com/index.php?n=Main.HomePage

> totaly clueless what's going on. Need help from experienced users, how to
> approach this....

I think it may work if you set in local/config.php:
   $EnablePathInfo = 1;
to get URLs of the form .../pmwiki.php/Group/PageName instead of
.../pmwiki.php?n=Group.PageName

The delete link code uses the shorter url syntax, but your wiki does
not, therefor it results in apage not found error, i believe.
This is probably a bug in Fox, as it does only cope with one form of
url at present.

  ~Hans