[pmwiki-users] PmWiki as XML source ?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Fri Jul 20 13:10:07 CDT 2007

> So, I again say that this would probably be better done by
> creating something like ?action=xml
> some sort.  (And in fact this is exactly what ?action=rss,
> ?action=rdf, ?action=atom do -- they produce xml-based views
> of pagelists.)

You are right.  The layout of the output when using these options is perfect.
What we need then is something that does the same as action=browse
(processing pagelists, conditonals, includes, etc.), but outputs the
result "as is".

I just had a look at feeds.php to see if I could try to do it myself,
but it does not appear to be a trivial task.

If you could give me a hint about the variables and fucntions that are
(not) needed to produce this result, I am prepared to spend some time
on this.

...unless of course you have a solution at hand.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Christophe