[pmwiki-users] Outline format and images

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:35:50 CDT 2007

When writing standard PmWiki ordered lists, I can place an image in the
middle of the list without the numbering re-starting.
Example:

# Hit OK (and OK to the next pop-up that may say the SSL-TLS connection was
lost).
# Highlight the invoices from the one the program choked on to the end
(click on the left most column).

-->Attach:NBSWA3.jpg

# Click on the Import Selected button.

When using OutlineLists, my numbering re-starts after the image. Is there a
command or symbol (like above: -->) that allows the numbering to format
properly?

Thanks
Scott Smith