[pmwiki-users] Not-so-newb farm problem...

Mike Shanley thebarmy at omniversalism.com
Thu Jul 19 11:06:27 CDT 2007

Hi!

This is my first post to the list. Thanks in advance for any help...

I'm trying to work out the kinks of a wikifarm. Right now, I just have
the home-wiki and one 'field'. Though they're under different domains,
they're hosted in the same place. The home wiki works perfectly.

Now, though the field wiki can edit previously created pages, it can't
create new ones. wiki.d is chmod to 777 in the home wiki and the field.
Also, the field will load the sidebar and the mainpage (from Site and
Main) but when I try to navigate into the PmWiki group, it gives a 404,
just like when trying to make a new page.

I've been going in little circles, and I haven't been able to find any
documentation that can help me out of this problem. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Mike