[pmwiki-users] ZAP - Evoking the Password Form for Zap-Protected pages

Tim Pascal timpascal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:52:31 CDT 2007

Ok, there doesn't seem to be interest/insight into this approach. I
think I'll try brute-forcing it by creating data pages in two groups -
View and Edit. Pages in the View group will use a view template; pages
in the Edit group will be read protected and use and use a form to
update or delete both pages. A little less elegant and uses twice the
pages but hey, what can a noob do? Email me at timpascal at gmail dot
com if you're interested in the solution.

Tim