[pmwiki-users] AuthorContribution recipe

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Mon Jul 16 01:31:02 CDT 2007

On 7/15/07, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/AuthorContribution
> I reverted to the older version of the Author
> Contributions recipe, which created AuthorName pages
> in a Contributions wikigroup, using the recipe
> authorcontribution.php, which was FORMERLY downloadable from
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Authorcontribution-OldVersion
> (it is more complex than the 4 lines that now appear
> on that cookbook page, and I can forward it if anyone
> would find that useful).

I'd like this but it would probably be a lot more useful, and in the
wiki-spirit if you update the recipe page instead.

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).