[pmwiki-users] small error in stylepage.php?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 13:13:13 CDT 2007

Saturday, July 14, 2007, 8:54:32 AM, Peter K.H. Gragert wrote:

> In stylepage.php I see

> if ($group==$DefaultStyleGroup || $EnableDefaultGroupStylesOnly==0)

>             $stylepagename = $stpg;

> I think the 0 should be a 1. Am I correct?

I think it is correct as written.
A style page declared within the (:stylepage Group.PageName:)
will be checked if it is allowed to be used. It will only be used
if the page is within the $DefaultStyleGroup (by default this
is the 'Site' group), or $EnableDefaultGroupStylesOnly is set to false
(0). By default $EnableDefaultGroupStylesOnly is set to true, meaning
that only style pages from the DefaultGroup are allowed.
Setting in a local config file:
     $EnableDefaultGroupStylesOnly = 0;
means disabling the restriction that stylepages need to be in the
DefaultStyleGroup, i.e. they can be anywhere, in any group.
The default is restrictive, the admin can loosen that restriction.

  ~Hans