[pmwiki-users] How do I create a link to upload files?

Stephen Jones stephen_jones at byu.edu
Fri Jul 6 21:49:52 CDT 2007

I am a new user, and have very little experience with php or hosting web
apps ­ my apologies for not knowing more.

I have pmwiki running on my server.  I want a link on the main page (and
subsequent pages) that will allow file uploads. How do I create that link?

FYI, I have changed config.php as follows:

##  If you want uploads enabled on your system, set $EnableUpload=1.
##  You'll also need to set a default upload password, or else set
##  passwords on individual groups and pages.  For more information
##  see PmWiki.UploadsAdmin.
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');
$UploadMaxSize = 5000000;

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stephen