[pmwiki-users] accent and url

Guillermo Calderon - INCO calderon at fing.edu.uy
Tue Jul 3 12:04:12 CDT 2007

malexism at free.fr wrote:
> Guillermo Calderon - INCO a écrit :
>
>>I solve this problem as follows...
>

> I have the same in config.php but only
>
> 'Locale' => 'fr_FR',
>
> in XLPage. As the documentation says.
>
> The same problem can be seen there :
> http://www.uzeste.org/a/index.php/Forum/Forum
> where a pagelist displays _or not_ (refresh the page) a page named :
> Forum/HéLesEnfants

It seems to work! I have seen your page with firefox and there are no
problems with the link [[Forum/HéLesEnfants]]
However, sometimes the link disapeared (when refreshing).
I think the problem has not to do with accents or special characters.

> I think the best way should be to filter all accents in pagenames in
> PmWiki...

Mmm ... I don't think so.
PmWiki suports localization/internationalization. There are not good
reasons to reject accents letters if your language requires it.