[pmwiki-users] Changing the URL reference for the site icon

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Jul 3 00:28:51 CDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 11:10:52PM -0600, Robert Parker wrote:
> I am trying to change the reference url from the main icon in the wiki page
> header to an external link.  My wiki is part of a larger site and I want to

If you're using the Bonny skin[1] then you can change that link by
setting

        $BonnyLogoLink = 'http://my.site.example.com';

in your local/config.php file.

I ran into that problem myself, since I, too, use PmWiki as part of a
larger site.

(1) http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BonnySkin

Kathryn Andersen