[pmwiki-users] Exclude changes for groups in config.php

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:23:27 CDT 2007

I know the traditional way to exclude changes for certain groups from
the AllRecentChanges file is to set:

unset ($RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']);

In the appropriate Group.php file; however, I would like to
consolidate all my "security" related customizations into config.php.
What I mean by security is that I want all my search customizations,
change list exclusions, and AuthUser code in one place.  I'm far too
careless and have forgotten about my group files on more than one
occasion.  Now I know it doesn't really matter since I have my
GroupAttributes set, but I still don't want certain pages to show up
in the recent changes list.

I might try to hack something together as best I can, but I wanted to
check that there isn't a "PmWiki" way of doing this.

Thanks,

Ryan