[pmwiki-users] Disabling automatic edit when linking to blank pages

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:46:51 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I found the answers to my initial question myself. Thank you Dan for
your contribution.
The only thing I had to do was to add ?action=browse to the links!

Now, I have a new question: how can I disable - for a specific wiki of
my farm - the display of the following message on an empty wiki page:
"The page "Group/Name" doesn't exist. (Create Group.Name)"

Kind regards,

Benoit