[pmwiki-users] My wiki has disappeared!

Liz Fairman - LAWLIBX LFairman at scll.maricopa.gov
Wed Jan 31 16:54:19 CST 2007

How do I set up IIS to find pmwiki.exe?  I have poked around, asked for
local tech support, uninstalled, reinstalled, and I'm no closer to
retrieving our wiki.  I have some unhappy people who have come to rely
on it, and I really don't know what to do next.  Any help appreciated.

Liz Fairman
Technical Services Librarian
Superior Court Law Library
Phoenix, AZ