[pmwiki-users] Hierarchical Groups Working

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Jan 29 21:47:25 CST 2007

Not too much feedback yet from the list on the hierarchical groups
script I'm tinkering with, but I'm continuing to make progress just
the same. I only kind of thought there might be a bit more interest.
:(

Anyway, I have just added a solution for making the sidebars work
hierarchically, and have it operational at the demo site.  Also, I
debugged the Link shortcut notation suggested earlier.  There has been
a request for a slightly different syntax in the comments page...  It
might even be easier to write.  Let me know what you think.

Lastly, I would REALLY like some help setting up hierarchical
permissions.  Could someone suggest where I should begin looking to do
this?  Is it even possible in PmWiki?  I suppose it has to be as its
permissions are already partially hierarchical to site, group, page.
Somehow we just need to set a different permissions array... Can
someone PLEASE point the way?

Cheers,
Dan