[pmwiki-users] pagelist q

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 29 13:32:31 CST 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 12:19:25PM -0800, Martin Fick wrote:
> Some possible pagelist argument syntax suggestions:
>
> 1 a)  Pages in either category:
>   link=Category.TipsUndTricks link=Category.Beginner

Just a note that PmWiki's argument processing routine
(ParseArgs) doesn't really understand multiple instances
of the same argument name.  And even if it did, it would
be difficult to distinguish 1a above from 1b below.

> 3 a) Pages in either category:
>   link=Category.TipsUndTricks|Category.Beginner
> 3 b) Pages in both categories:
>   link=Category.TipsUndTricks&Category.Beginner

This is an interesting approach.  But I think I like
the "+/-" approach a bit better.