[pmwiki-users] List of all pages

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Jan 29 11:51:11 CST 2007

On 1/29/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 03:11:58PM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> > If I wanted to created an array of ALL the pages in wiki.d, how would
> > I modify this line:
> >
> > $AllPages = ListPages("/^$g\\.\\d/");
>
> To get all of the pages on a site, you would use:
>
>    $AllPages = ListPages();
>

> If you want just those pages that are in wiki.d/  (i.e., excluding
> wikilib.d/ or any other custom pagestores):
>
>    $AllPages = $WikiDir->ls(array());

I did finally figure this one out (using the first option).  I needed
it for ZAP's find and replace command.  I wonder, however, if I should
use the second option to better protect the pages in wikilib.d.  Any
thoughts on whether that would be advisable?  My inclination is to
leave the power in the hands of the admin, and not restrict them
unless there is an especially good reason....

Cheers,
Dan