[pmwiki-users] Fox Forum

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Sun Jan 28 09:36:21 CST 2007

Hans,

I'm setting up a Fox Forum and ran into an issue with your sample
website at http://softflow.co.uk/design/FoxForum/FoxForum.

Your sample CommentBoxTemplate contains the lines #foxbegin# and
#foxend# in your source (?action=source) but they did not show up
when viewed (?action=browse).  I'm not sure what caused them to
disappear, but they don't show up.  Obviously Fox Forum doesn't work
very well without those critical lines in the template.

At pmwiki.org, it looks like the documentation is fine.  Just my luck
to look at the wrong place first. :-)

Scott.