[pmwiki-users] Site.AllRecentChanges

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 17:04:06 CST 2007

On 1/23/07, Peter Reuterås <reuteras at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I looked at my Site.AllRecentChanges page and found some password
> protected pages and started lookinig for a way to omit them. I found
> $EnablePageListProtect but it seems like it only applies to
> (:pagelist:) and (:searchresults:). Is there some other way I can
> exclude password protected pages from Site.AllRecentChanges and
> *.RecentChanges?

If your pages occur in a particular group, you can use this in a local
configuration file (e.g. "/local/Private.php" or whatever the name of
the group is)

unset($RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']);

Of course, you could do this with individual pages as well, but it
might be a lot of files.  Maybe there's another way of doing this now?

Jon Haupt