[pmwiki-users] input default not being generated

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Tue Jan 23 10:21:04 CST 2007

When I hard-code the following:

    (:input default name=currency value=USD:)
    (:input select name=currency value=GBP:)
    (:input select name=currency value=USD:)
    (:input select name=currency value=EUR:)

the expected option is selected. When I generate the dropdown via markup
with, say:

function currencySelect() {
    $out = "(:input default name=currency value=USD:)";
    $out .= "(:input select name=currency value=GBP:)";
    $out .= "(:input select name=currency value=USD:)";
    $out .= "(:input select name=currency value=EUR:)";
    return $out;
}

the 'selected' option is not generated (in HTML). I am using 'split' for
the 'when' parameter.

However, if I add the markup to the page twice, then the second
occurrence works as expected.

Any ideas?

--
Cheers,