[pmwiki-users] Inhibit some pages from rss feeds?

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:47:52 CST 2007

Is there a way to inhibit certain pages from showing up on RSS feeds?  I'm
trying to prevent things like Site.SideBar showing up, Group.SideBar, etc.
only want the relevant content.  I'm setting this wiki up as a CMS and don't
want to advertize its wikiness (thus inviting attacks).

Thanks,
Russ

PS: This is a personal communication from an account that has keyword-based
spam filtering enabled.  Please preserve the original subject line when
replying.  (Adding "Re:" is okay.)