[pmwiki-users] Search box on PmWiki.org

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Jan 22 12:43:30 CST 2007

Something that keeps annoying me. Minor, but recurring, and the fix is
equally minor.

When I search for a word, 9 times out of 10 I want only the groups
PmWiki and Cookbook. CookbookV1, various profiles, Main, Site, PITS, the
different translations just use up space before what I really want. I
hate to think what it's like for someone just starting out. Go down the
search page and the first title that looks right is from CookbookV1.

So, my suggestion is a second search box up in the right that is limited
to the most "authoritative" groups only.

Sandy