[pmwiki-users] Error message

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jan 19 16:40:21 CST 2007

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 11:37:19AM -0800, kushan shah wrote:
>    I removed the .flock file from wiki.d and now the warning i m receiving is
>    "
>    fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: Disc quota exceeded in
>    /export/home/scf-11/kushansh/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 417
>
>   PmWiki can't process your request
>
>    Cannot acquire lockfile
>    We are sorry for any inconvenience.
>    "
>    i also checked the quota and there are no chances of exceeding the disc
>    quota.
>    what shld be done?

I'm afraid this is outside of anything PmWiki can help with--
if the operating system is refusing to create files due to
"quota exceeded", you'll probably have to track that down
somewhere with your system administrator.

You might check to see if there are any log files or log analysis
tool files that are causing your account to exceed its quota.