[pmwiki-users] ('Page last modified by') Not showing Author

CN honda.jedi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:13:21 CST 2007

I'm brand new to PmWiki. Awesome software. No problems at all except one
little one.

I just implemented AuthUser and now the 'Page last modified by' script
doesn't work. It is static on every page:

"Page last modified by May 05, 2005, at 10:34 AM"

Also when I'm logged in under the site admin account. The $Author
variable seems to be empty.

If any of you have experienced these issues, or know where I can find
the answer please let me know. I look forward to becoming part of this
community.

Thanx,
CN