[pmwiki-users] titlespaced and groupheader

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:56:58 CST 2007

Good morning,

(I sent this on Saturday and nobody ever responded, so I figured I'd try again)

When you use {*$Titlespaced} in the group header, it is processed
before any (:title:) markup in the page itself, and thus doesn't
respect that markup.  Is there any way to configure things such that
this would work?

It might be that this is impossible unless one switches to a
metadata-based title instead of (:title:) markup.  Perhaps the
EditTitle recipe could be altered in such a way that the title is
stored as metadata instead of inserting (:title:) markup?

Cheers,

Jon Haupt