[pmwiki-users] Iphoto

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 06:17:09 CST 2007

Hi Mark,

actually i just resolved my WikiGallery question yesterday, so here
is my setting: (i assume that you use a mac)

iPhoto as such does of course work with any solution, the trick is to
make it easy. And WikiGallery takes uploaded pictures in folders and
makes galleries out of them. So what i do is open the pictures folder
on the webserver with cyberduck, create the folder for the new
gallery, open it, and then comes the magic:

Select the picutes i want in iPhoto and drag and drop them into the
open folder in cyberduck. Done!

Hope that helps,
Best Regards,
Tom