[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:57:16 CST 2007

Hm, now I of course have trouble with IncludeText() itself.
IncludeText generates me something like for instance

!!! this is a header
''hello'' bla bla\\
text

which is in ExampleGroup/ExampleArticle. But I'd like pmwiki to "render"
this piece, as it normally does when I do something like return
IncludeText(...); Is there a function I need to call in the action to do
something with it?

- Wouter