[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:59:22 CST 2007

On 1/15/07, Wouter Groeneveld <jefklak at gmail.com> wrote:I
would like to use IncludeText() so I can access the text in my wiki
pages, but I do _NOT_ want to generate the whole skin and page. So
when I include("pmwiki.php") > this automatically generates my wiki.
I don't want that, I only want to display the includeText() output.
Is there any possibility to tell pmwiki not do do anything? I only want to be able to use the function includetext()I think you might want to define a skin .tmpl file for this with just this content:$PageTextThat should make pmwiki render the page as html and no more. Grtn,/jm