[pmwiki-users] redirecting /Main/HomePage to /

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 15 10:46:43 CST 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 12:27:36AM -0500, Brian wrote:
> Hello pmwiki-users,
>
>   How do I redirect mysite.com/Main/Homepage to mysite.com/  ?
>
>   I don't want google to think I have two duplicate pages.

The easiest and most efficient way to do this is to use a
Redirect line in your apache configuration or .htaccess
file, if you can do that:

    Redirect permanent /Main/HomePage http://mysite.com/

If that's not appropriate or available for your site, then
it can be done as a local customization in PmWiki (let me know
if you want to do this).