[pmwiki-users] ZAP and JITS

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Fri Jan 12 09:48:07 CST 2007

Hi all,
just finished JITS snippets.
JITS (Jiri's Issue Tracking System) is an analogy to Pm's PITS.

JITS is fully created using regular PmWiki pages and ZAP modules (Zap
and Zapfiles).

- Issues  list can be sorted and filtered by selecting the fields items
predefined values.
- The fields items values are customizable via <group>.Lists, page
(ie modify field Project items list,field Status items list, field Type
items list etc)
and add items any time you need.

Try live demo at
http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php?n=JITS.JITS

Login with
username: Test
password: test

Leave me a note if you are interested in documentation at
http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php?n=JITS.1002

Regards, Jiri.

- There is something ToDo to improve it but first I must get more familiar
with ZAP functions :(

- To create JITS for example in tasks area just create

    * Tasks.Tasks page and (:include Forms/JITSAddThread #start#end:)
    * Tasks.GroupFooter and (:include Forms/JITSGrpFtr:)
    * Tasks.Lists, copy and paste Forms.JITSFldLst and customize it

There are 4 basic pages in the Forms group which are shared
in users different page groups (like Tasks, Questions ...)

    *     JITSAddThread -
    *     JITSCPageLists
    *     JITSGrpFtr
    *     JITSPageLists

and a sample page JITSFldLst where options of main form select input fields
are predefined. Feel free to customise its copy in the <Group>.Lists page.

J.

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka