[pmwiki-users] login only

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Jan 8 05:15:49 CST 2007

 said...

> I want to provide the possibility to login only.
>
> If I use ?action=edit then I end-up in the edit window

Surprise! ;-)

> if I use ?action=login I end-up in the login page again.

> Is there a possibility to just login and end-up where you have been
> before?

When using PageActions in your skin, you usually have an entry, such as:

  (:if ! authid :)
  * [[{*$FullName}?action=login | Login ]]

This will create a link to, say:

  http://FQDN/group/pagename?action=login

When you click the link, the login form is displayed. And when you
successfully login, it will return you to group.pagename. That is, where
you were before, which I think is what you were asking.

So, you can put

  [[{*$FullName}?action=login | Login ]]

on a page and it should work as you expect.

--
Cheers,
Marc