[pmwiki-users] ZAP forum

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jan 7 11:59:33 CST 2007

On 1/7/07, Jiri <mail at revida.sk> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> there is an old version at
> http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Tutorials.Forum
>
> which does not work with new ZAP modules (1.Jan 2007)
> Would you change it according to
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ZAPforum

For the time being I've decided to delete the zap tutorial from
ZAPsite and will just point people to the one you have put up at
PmWiki.  I'm kind of rethinking the best way to help people use
advanced ZAP applications. Like ZAP gtd and my new ZAP news machine.
I would like to have some kind of system for bundling everything up in
one package...

> At http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ZAPdata
> are there still old versions ?

No, I realize it's probably not best practice, but I'm not archiving
old versions of ZAP.  Did you need something?  I have *some*
backups...

Cheers,
Dan