[pmwiki-users] Error on attachments when using $EnableDirectDownload = 0

Helge Larsen hal at post4.tele.dk
Fri Jan 5 02:58:26 CST 2007

Hello Pm

>So, here are some other possibilities:
>  - Perhaps something with CleanUrls?
>  - Maybe there are newer versions of selectquery.php and/or
>    protectemail.php recipes?
>  - Does the test site work with an older version of PmWiki... say,
>    2.1.26 or so?

I have now upgraded my test system to pmwiki-2.2.0-beta19, and it
still fails with selectquery and protectemail enabled.

Here is my config.php from the testsystem:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "My test Wiki";
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = '';
$EnableDirectDownload=0;
$EnablePathInfo = 1;
$ScriptUrl = "http://www.makoni.dk/test";

$PageLogoUrl =
"http://www.makoni.dk/pub/skins/monobook/MAKONI-logo.gif";
$Skin = "monobook";

define("DB_SERVER","localhost");
define("DB_USER","myuser");
define("DB_PASS","mypass");
define("DB_NAME","mydb");

include_once("cookbook/selectquery.php");

include_once('cookbook/protectemail.php');

$EnableDiag = 1;

The selectquery and protectemail is as dowloaded from your site. My
username, password and dbname is not working.

--
Regards
Helge Larsen