[pmwiki-users] Fox: entries are stored on a new page, but always with the old ones included

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Fri Jan 5 01:18:06 CST 2007

Hello everybody

first, wish you a good new year!:-)

Now, I have a small problem with Fox, and I can't find the fault I do.

I have a page called "Log.entry" with a Fox-form:
(:fox logentry redirect=1 template=FoxLogTemplate target={$NewTicket} :)
(:input-fields:)
(:input submit post "Abschicken":)
(:foxend logentry:)

where {$NewTicket} is a variable (great input from Hans, 21.12.2006) to
generate the new pagename.

All works fine, but on the new page not only this entry appears; also
all old entries (entries generated before) appears.
Like e blog.

What I want is only a new page with just this new input.
What I'm doing wrong?

I've looked on Hans' demosite and compared. I think his "FoxContacts"
example should be the same. But I can't find any difference in code.

Has anybody an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel