[pmwiki-users] The page "Main/SearchWiki" doesn't exist

Wade Hudson whudson at igc.org
Thu Jan 4 17:24:54 CST 2007

I updated the skin. Now when I try to search, I'm told:

    The page "Main/SearchWiki" doesn't exist. (Create Main.SearchWiki
    <http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org/index.php/Main/SearchWiki?action=edit>)

Also, on the home page, when I select All Recent Changes, only changes
from 12/16 to 12/22 are shown.

And my headers and footers are different and less attractive.

Any suggestions?

--Wade