[pmwiki-users] Problem with French language "Recent changes"

Carlos A. Bonamigo carlos.ab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:35:16 CST 2007

Em Quinta 04 Janeiro 2007 13:04, Donald Z. Osborn escreveu:
> Just as it seemed that all was in place a new problem with the French
> language interface arose. "Changements récents" (Recent changes) yields not
> the recent changes  but a page does not exist notice:
>
> "ML-L10n/ModifsDuGroupe" n'existe pas. (Créer ML-L10n.ModifsDuGroupe)
> (in the case of
> http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/ML-L10n/Accueil )
>
> It's similar on other wikigroups with French working language such as
> http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/GN-L10n/Accueil . But Recent
> changes works fine in English working language pages such as
> http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/NG-L10n/HomePage
>
> I think this function worked fine in the French wikigroups before the change
> to config to accommodate Accueil (per earlier exchange. I'm hoping there is
> no connection. TIA for any suggestions
>
> Don

One way to solve this is to change a line in 'PmWikiFr/XLPage', that looks
like this:

  '{$Group}/RecentChanges' => '{$Group}/ModifsDuGroupe',

to something like this:

  '{$Group}/RecentChanges' => '{$Group}/RecentChanges',

Or simply erase/comment that line, because your 'ML-L10n/RecentChanges' file
is currently being used and filled, everytime you edit a page on that group.

Or even you can create a file 'local/ML-L10n.php' and change the
$RecentChangesFmt array there, to have the filenames you want to use.

(You'll have to excuse my french here.  :c) )

 $RecentChangesFmt = array(
  '$SiteGroup.ModifsDuSite' =>
    '* [[{$Group}.{$Name}]]  . . . $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink:
[=$ChangeSummary=]',
  '$Group.ModifsDuGroupe' =>
    '* [[{$Group}/{$Name}]]  . . . $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink:
[=$ChangeSummary=]',);

I hope this will help you.

CarlosAB