[pmwiki-users] How to make a page title to default from a Group.GroupHeader?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 04:04:28 CST 2007

Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 1:11:15 AM, hua wrote:

> Using PmWiki 2.1.17 with Gemini skin. What do I need to do to make this work
> for pages that belong in a group?
> i. I don't want to have Group Link (the one that by default appears at
> top-left) displayed
> ii. If the page doesn't have (:title Some Title:) it'll pick it up from
> Group.GroupHeader (is this correct?) if GroupHeader has (:title Global Group
> Title :)

Try this:

In Group.GroupHeader use (:nogroup:)(:title Some Default Title:)

In each page use (:title {GroupHeader$Title}:)

(:nogroup:) suppresses the group link in the titlebar in Gemini, it is
a custom markup for gemini.
{GroupHeader$Title} is the $Title pagevariable picked from page
GroupHeader.

Hans