[pmwiki-users] pagelist template brainstorming

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 28 14:48:03 CST 2007

I just wanted to follow up to the dicussion we had last
week regarding sections within pagelist templates...

Based on the voting (and other considerations) I've
settled on the following directives:

    (:template first:)             - first record
    (:template last:)              - last record
    (:template each:)              - each record
    (:template first {=$Group} :)  - first record in group
    (:template last {=$Group} :)   - last record in group
    (:template defaults ... :)     - default options to pagelist
    (:template nopages:)           - displayed if pagelist is empty

I expect this to appear in an upcoming release (although,
given my current schedule, it may be another week or so
before it's ready).

Thanks to everyone who helped in the discussion -- I'm really
pleased with the results.