[pmwiki-users] Nice URL strange problem!

Athan foxx at freemail.gr
Wed Feb 28 10:59:34 CST 2007

"Oliver Betz" <list_ob at gmx.net> wrote in message
news:45E5BBAF.30155.6D63004C at list_ob.gmx.net...

> Do you use authuser.php?

Oliver, seems you're right about this. I do use authuser.php and that cause
this misbehavior. I commented out the include_once("scripts/authuser.php")
line and now it works fine.

My next try was to relocate this include_once line from its current position
in config.php.

After moved it after $ScriptUrl, $PubUrl assignment:
http://www.example.com/wiki/PmWiki  turns to
http://www.example.com/wiki/?n=PmWiki.PmWiki (different but still wrong)

Then moved it after both $ScriptUrl, $PubUrl and $EnablePathInfo = 1;

Now it works
http://www.example.com/wiki/PmWiki  turns to
http://www.example.com/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki

That's crazy! I wonder what Patric thinks about that. If  authuser.php
inclusion order in config.php does matter, that has to be described clearly
in the file (maybe in FAQ too).

Thanks Oliver for pointing me to the right direction :)

Athan