[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Site Attack?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 26 21:32:18 CST 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 08:31:36PM -0600, Tegan Dowling wrote:
> From: Allyen E. Wilson <awilson at allyenwilson.com>
> > On 2/26/07, Allyen E. Wilson <awilson at allyenwilson.com> wrote:
> >> How do you backup wikis? Dreamweaver never liked syncing my wiki so I
> >> do not have a backup of the site.

The easiest way to back up PmWiki is to simply copy the pmwiki/
directory and all of its subdirectories.  (Or, create a zip archive
of the directory and save that, if you want to save some space and
bandwidth.)

> > Allyen:  That's terrible!  Please re-post to the forum with more
> > details about the installed wiki - what version, what kind of server
> > setup was it installed on (Apache?  IIS?)
> >
> I am using version 2.1.11 on an Apache installation. The wiki is
> www.(address given).com/pmwiki/pmiki. Nothing there to see now but the
> generic pmwiki installation.

Also, what operating system is the server running on, if you know?

Were there any recipes installed?  If yes, which ones?

Were all of the files missing, or just pmwiki.php and wiki.d/ ?