[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipeinfo box style explained

gb languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 05:18:37 CST 2007

> See http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/35880

Thank you Kathryn !
I was successfull with (:linebreaks:) instruction as said elsewhere. But very
difficult to find.

> This is becoming an FAQ!

Oh yes, more documentation, more how to, more tips ! I'm very new here with
pmwiki and from my point of view the doc is not convenient to find.

> What would be the best place to put the answer?

Hum, for me, I would like an «how to use a summary info» (as the recipeinfo in
cookbook), explaining 1-the layout and 2-the good usage (especially how to
select some things to create new page including a able automatically populated
with the sections selected ; cf. http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/CookbookList).
(hope you understand me :)).

> Kathryn Andersen

Gb.