[pmwiki-users] Newbie trouble

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:55:00 CST 2007

For some reason, when I look at the source of the page, I see a lot of
references that get the wrong path. For example, <link
rel='stylesheet'
href='http://www.words2u.net/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.css'
type='text/css' />

In my own setup, I have the root directory (/home/words2u in this
case), which contains only one file, index.php, and two directories
images/ and pmwiki/, the latter being the link to the pmwiki-2.x.x
where pmwiki.php is.

Index.php contains the one line: <?php include('pmwiki/pmwiki.php');

The referenced links should be www.words2u.net/pmwiki/pub/... The
pmwiki/ is missing, and I am not sure what variable should contain it.

Should I move the contents of my pmwiki directory to the root
directory, and that is it? I guess that would work...

Actually, let me try and see...

Yep, it did... Never mind...

Z.