[pmwiki-users] only Authenticated users can edit pages

paul_mat at austarnet.com.au paul_mat at austarnet.com.au
Sat Feb 24 22:25:36 CST 2007

ok,

i've got a cms(joomla) setup and I want to get my users to
authenticate it's mysql database, i've followed the how-to here

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUserDbase

and i'm stuck, can someone explain to me what the blow lines mean>

Edit Site.AuthUser and add the following on its own line:
AUD: required for AuthUserDatabase