[pmwiki-users] Forms and redirecting save button

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Sat Feb 24 13:34:46 CST 2007

After clicking on the save button on the edit form, it it possible to
redirect the browser to a different page? I want to give the user a message
after editing, something along the lines of 'Thanks for your contribution'.
Perhaps better this would just appear at in a box at the top of the page by
including the page that had been edited below.

Where is the code that the defines the behaviour of e_savebutton and would
it be a bad idea to edit it?

More generally, I find the documentation of Cookbook/Input and all the forms
stuff very hard to follow - it doesn't explain where the data entered into a
form goes.  Am I right that using the wiki markup for forms requires a
complete knowledge of forms in html and interfacing with a database, with
knowledge of all the wiki markup on top?

Thanks,

Francis