[pmwiki-users] background image of table cell

辉飞 饶 rhf417 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 21 14:06:09 CST 2007

I created a table which has one row and two columns. In the second cell, I added a background image. Since the width of the cell is much wider than the width of the image, the image is repeated several times. How can I remove this repetition without changing the width of the cell and the image? Thanks.

Here is the script I use:

(:table border='0' width='100%' cellspacing='1' cellpadding='1':)
(:cell width='50%':)
%right%You are visitor number
(:cell width='50%' style='background-image:url([=http://localhost/test.png])':)
(:tableend:)