[pmwiki-users] newbie: PageNotFound translation

sgp acs322000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 00:07:16 CST 2007

Hello, I'm new to PmWiki, and I'm hooked!

How can I change Site.PageNotFound so that it shows a localized message
with the multilanguage recipe? Multilanguage adds markup (:if userlang
de:) etc. so I tried (2 lines below, all on one line from (:if to \\ )
both lines:

(:if (userlang de) && (! group Category) :)(:title Seite nicht gefunden:)"{$RequestedPage}" nicht gefunden.\\
(:if (userlang en) && (! group Category) :)(:title Page not found :)"{$RequestedPage}" not found.\\

But '''both''' lines are displayed at the same time, that is the if
conditions are always true. What am I doing wrong? Thanks