[pmwiki-users] Populate array from a seperate 'data page' (a la blocklist)

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue Feb 13 07:47:47 CST 2007

I doubt it can work as the page text variable names1 in ONE page should
be defined unambigouesly.
(probably the last assigned value is the value you can acces with $:names1 )
But for creating input select you can use
(:input select name=names1 value="John Doe":)
(:input select name=names1 value="Jane Doe":)
etc.
and you can include such a page.

On the other hand the ZAP modules contain some kind of fields - the
comma separated list
but this is a question to Caveman.

Regards,
Jiri