[pmwiki-users] Global Delete all orphaned pages in a group

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Feb 13 05:06:35 CST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 12:11:25AM -1000, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> 05/06/07
> 	->[[Kathryn Anderson]] is flying in to give a Cluster Demo

8-)

> So, what we will have is a lot of  "orphaned"
> pages in the group, like this:
>
> VisitorCare.PatrickMichaud
>
> which have no back links at all on any other page in the wiki.
> because after PM visits, the lines with the links on the
> main calendar page will be deleted.
>
> Is there a way to  rapidly delete all pages which have no
> back links... but only for a specified group?

Well, I don't know about rapidly deleting, but at least the
?action=refcount action will enable you to *find* the orphaned pages for
a specific group.

   ##  The refcount.php script enables ?action=refcount, which helps to
   ##  find missing and orphaned pages.  See PmWiki.RefCount.
   if ($action == 'refcount') include_once("$FarmD/scripts/refcount.php");

Kathryn Andersen