[pmwiki-users] Permissions for "approve sites"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 9 11:58:52 CST 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 12:53:50PM -0500, Donald Z. Osborn wrote:
>    Patrick, Bringing back an old issue with a request for clarification. I
>    currently have the admin password to approve urls but would like to shift
>    that to the edit password. Sorry to be obtuse, but where to I make the
>    change?

Simply change the edit password for the Site.ApprovedUrls page.
In other words, navigate to the Site.ApprovedUrls page and use
?action=attr to set its password.

You can use ?action=attr to either set the edit password directly,
or you can specify '@_site_edit' to use the site's edit password
(the one in $DefaultPasswords['edit']).