[pmwiki-users] Odd Attach: page action

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 13:08:01 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 12:50:35PM -0600, John McGinnis wrote:
>    I have a small PmWiki set up on a server to keep a link farm of internet
>    references. But I am seeing some odd behavior in regards to the Attach:
>    page action.
>
>    1) I upload a file, no problem.
>    2) The server IP was 71.204.129.181 at the time that the upload was
>    executed.
>    3) The server unforunately is on a dynamic address from the ISP. So the IP
>    changes from month to month.
>    4) If I go to reference a prior uploaded link, it does not point to the
>    new IP but the old one. Which of course comes back with no content.

I think you may have explicitly set a value for $UploadUrlFmt in
your local/config.php with the old IP address.  If so, comment it
out and see if PmWiki's default will work.

If that doesn't work, then try setting

    $UploadUrlFmt = '/pmwiki/uploads';

If neither of those help, let me know and we can look into it further.